Thursday, December 23, 2004

Downward Turn

The day took a downward turn this afternoon. A friend called us to tell us that her live-in boyfriend had a heart attack while driving and died. He wrecked, but she didn't elaborate as to whether the heart attack killed him or the wreck. It is a moot point, I suppose. He is still dead and it is still 2 days until Christmas.

Susan, I know you read my blog. We are thinking about you and praying for ya. Tom was a good guy and he will be missed, greatly. He talked about you all the time. When he would call Tammy, he would talk about you. He said, in his personal quote: "Believe in miracles... I have mine and I hope I make her as Happy as she makes me.. I want to grow old with her... To silver circles .. No beginning and no end."
He lives in your heart and ours.
More to follow ..

No comments: