Thursday, November 04, 2004

No No, I want the good poop

If you really want to know where to get the good shit, I can tell you, but you have to act fast. It is in my bathroom, to the right of the toilet (of course .. depending on your direction to the toilet), and on the floor. There you will find a long gray colored plastic pan type box. It is called a litter box.
It seems that instead of the goose that lays the golden egg, I have the cat that lays the good shit. Just about every day, one of these mutts is going in there and getting Dudes crap and bringing it into the living room to eat it. I can just hear them talking amongst themselves. "Man, this is some good shit."
So, don't be fooled by cheap imitations. Don't be swayed by less expensive brands. Hold out for the genuine. Don't take anything except the real deal. The real Dudes shit.

No comments: