Saturday, November 08, 2008

Superior Scribbler Award


Peggy graciously gave me the Superior Scribbler Award. I am quite honored to recieve such an award. Thank you so very much. you are too kind. Now, as with most awards, it came with requests. The requests are easy. I am to pass this award along to 5 blogs I feel are deserving of such an honor. I searched and search (looked at my regular reads.) I came up with several.

1.
Octamom .. Anyone with 8 kids that still has time to write a coherent blog is worthy of double honor. I love reading her posts. She takes care of the kids and still keeps her regular readers well informed.

2.
Heather .. A full plate as well. We are all praying for Asher and thank her for keeping us up to date, as well as entertaining us with stories from home and heart.

3.
Debbie .. open and funny .. Debbie keeps my tickle bone tickled

4.
Peggy .. not just a return to be a return .. Peggy lives in Australia .. I adore her approach to live and her style of writing about it ..

Like Peggy, I am going to exercise my right to be different and stop there. There are others I read and you can find them in my 'Follows' place over there -->

5 comments:

Gill said...

Yep i'd agree with the award you got :) I am enjoying perusing your blog.

Heather of the EO said...

Thank you, Ron! I'll show off my award after the blogcation. I appreciate this coming from you. Like I've said, you're an amazing writer so this means a lot.

Happy weekend!

Debbie said...

I agree with our friend, Heather. You are such a talented writer and I appreciate you giving me this award. Also, I got a little thrill out of being called open and honest!

miruspeg said...

What a kind gesture Ron. I appreciate those words you wrote. There is a mutual admiration society going on here!

I will check out Heather and Debbie's blogs and as you know I already am a fan of Octamom.

BTW your link to Octamom is incorrect, you have linked it to Octomom.

Take care
Peggy

Anna Lefler said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for stopping by my blog - I really appreciate that!

Hope you're having a great weekend...