Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Long Wednesday

Here I am at the keyboard when I should be sleeping. At least that is what these yawns keep telling me. I stayed at work an extra hour trying to finish up the test I am giving the class tomorrow. Then when I come home, I take it myself. I isn't complicated. One of the things I stress to them is that they don't need to make things more complicated than they are.
I tell them to look at the circuit problems one piece at a time and not get overwhelmed. You don't work on the roof of the house at the same time you are pouring the footer. These complex problems are really just a series of small simple problems. They are manageable problems when you take them one piece at a time.

(R1 x R2)/
(R1 + R2) or 1/(1/R1 + 1/R2 + 1/R3) = R total
Nothing to it.


No comments: