Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ordinary

I am just a regular kinda guy. I don't see myself as extraordinary at all. I just do what I think is right. I try to treat others as I would like to be treated.

I was reading my honeys blog today (
www.troubleshandful.blogspot.com) and she mentioned some things that give the impression that I am some kind of special guy that doesn't exist anymore. I think that guys like me abound in this world. Everywhere, there are guys loving their wives and doing the right things. There are guys that love the children of their second wives. There are still guys that open the door for their lady. There are still guys that take care of the things that need to be taken care of.

I think the problem is, that too many ladies and gents are looking for the wrong thing in the wrong place. I cannot whole heartedly say that you can't meet a great person online, because I have met many. Everyone I met was not nice. Everyone I met did not make it into my circle of friends. There are some jerks out there of both genders. They are quite expressive, especially online. The anonymity of the computer screen and keyboard give them a false boldness that is simply rudeness wearing another mask.

As for my extraordinary-ness, I just found a nearly perfect fit. I am not perfect. Tammy is not perfect. We are, however, perfect for each other. That is extraordinary.

I know Tammy will disagree, but that is her right.

No comments: