Friday, February 25, 2005

Still struggling to speak

The throat is still sore and scratchy today, so no strenuous singing tonight.

The field trip was nice. I have worked at Toyota Motor Manufacturing a lot over the last 18 years, but this is the first time touring the plant as a tourist. I saw lots of systems that I worked on over the last 18 years. We took 45 students. There was not enough room on the bus for everyone, so two teachers rode in a truck. I, being the new guy, got to ride on the bus with the students. It was a non-eventful trip. We made it back an hour before we had planned. That means we will have a class in 5th block. It will be study time for my class, as to keep all my classes working on the same things next week.

Oh yeah, the student accused of terrorist threatening claims the material that was confiscated from his house was an English assignment about a zombie taking over the school and in no way represented him as a threat. uh-huh..

More to follow

No comments: