Saturday, September 04, 2004

Too Funny

I was playing with my cat and my laser. I ran it across the floor. He chased. I ran it over the couch. He chased. I ran it up the wall. He chased.

Then .. Malcolm spotted it. He chased it. I ran it to the bed. He ran and jumped on the bed. I ran it back into the living room. He ran back into the living room. He was running and jumping and sliding.

As funny as all that was, it did not compare to 'the look'. Dude the cat was watching Malcolm the dog run and chase and spin in circles. You could see it in Dude's eyes. He was thinking how stupid Malcolm looked. Then a light came on. It was if he suddenly realized that was exactly how he must look when he is chasing the little red bug with super speed. AND that .. was .. Tooooooooo Funny !

No comments: