Monday, September 06, 2004

LABOR DAY !!

Yep.. it's my day. I am labor. See the calouses on my hands. See the the sweat.

One of the most frightening statistics I have seen in years was one I saw over a year or so ago. In this country, the biggest employing sector is the Government. This means that there are more people working to tell others how to spend their money than there are working to make that money. There are more Federal, state, local, and city workers in this country than there are workers involved in making the products that fuel our economy.
Have you felt that burden on your back while you work? You are supporting at least one Government worker with your pay. Claim them on your taxes. lol

Anyway, I love working. I love making things work. I love the toil.

Yep, this is my day, but I am willing to share it with ya.


No comments: