Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Maybe it is just me

Hello .. Yelling into the black abyss that is the world wide web ..

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with post here ? They seem to be running behind. My post from yesterday is available for editing but not available to view on my blog itself. It isn't that my daily blog/rant is all that consequential. The world won't suddenly stop spinning and reverse direction if I don't get to stand on my porch of the WWW and scream out my displeasure with the way things are going.


Really, it is the vanity of it all that urges us on. The thought that something we say might make a difference in the way someone else perceives the world is all consuming. We are pushed onward because it is our duty to save the rest of the planet and only we can do that by our copious amounts of typing and speaking. Is it the spewing forth of words into the vacuum that satiates the entropy that would consume the world? Is it the energy expended that creates a matching vacuum that keeps the world from be sucked into oblivion? I think it is the manure factor. The world requires a delicate mixture of bullshit and sentimentality to keep it spinning true. So, some days it is sentimentality and some days it is just the bullshit.

Doesn't look like sentimentality today.

No comments: