Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday finally

Whew ... It is finally Friday.

I don't think I will ever get rid of this cough. I have smokers hack and I don't even smoke. It just jumps up in the middle of talking. There is an irresistible urge to cough. It doesn't happen with any consistency. Sometimes I talk just fine. Sometimes, I can even sing. Other times, I get a verse out, almost, and I am coughing over and over. That is the aggravating part of it all. I love to sing. I need to talk. Singing makes my heart smile. Not talking makes my job impossible.

So, I get 2 days to rest my voice and try to figure out how to get rid of this thing. It may just be a time thing. It might be something else. Either way, it has got to go. Cough cough cough.

I think we decided not to go out tonight. It is 8 o'clock and I have no desire to put my shoes back on. I would much prefer some naked lick and tickle with Tammy. Hey ! We are a married couple that still greatly enjoys an active and fulfilling sex life. Get over it. Just think of us sitting in the bed talking ... Or knitting ... If that helps.

I doubt we will get a repeat of last weekend. It was like a vacation. This weekend promises to be busier. However, I am sure there will be time for feely touchy stuff. You know ... Stuff like knitting.
Anyway, I am off of here. I gotta trim the beard and mustache. I am getting a little shaggy looking.

Peace !

No comments: