1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers.
8 (OK .. actually 31) things about me:
1. I am left handed. (1 thing)
2. I am one of 6 children. I am in the middle by virtue of age. My oldest sister is 5 yrs older than me and youngest is 5 yrs younger than me. (4 things)
3. I have worked as a shipping/recieving clerk, a cashier, a cook, a salesman, an electrician, a real estate agent, and a teacher. (7 things)
4. I have been a sunday school teacher, a Bible study teacher, an assistant pastor, a youth leader, a state church growth director, a state Christian education director, and a state elder. (7 things)
5. I write, sing, paint, draw, take photos, and play the guitar and drums. (7 things)
6. I love a good bologna/cheese/onion/mayo sandwich. (1 thing)
7. I am a lifelong registered Democrat, but will cross party lines to vote for the best candidate. (2 things)
8. My favorite song to sing is the National Anthem and my favorite book to read is the Bible. (2 things)
Now the part where I put some of my readers on the spot ... surprise !! .. no spot .. If you want to volunteer to reveal or conceal (the real trick of revealing .. ask a magician) some random facts about yourself (like all bloggers aren't really exhibitionists), feel free to do so. Tap me back so I can check them out when ya do. That way I can appease the voyeur in me as well.