Wednesday, August 25, 2004

OMIGOSH

I just noticed

I didn't write in my blog on Tuesday. The shame is almost more than I can bear. I will have to give up my Blogging Green Belt. My Sensei will be dishonored. Families will starve somewhere. This will be because I was lax in my blogging duties. The problem is that I do not even recall not writing (of course I don't remember it, I didn't do it). I recall not getting home from Georgetown until 1ish. I recall driving half way across town to meet Tammy whose car wouldn't start. Then I called her and was informed that she got a jump start and was on her way home. I had my phone on silent from earlier. I recall that we went out to Todd's where I massacred a few new songs. We got home to discover that Tammy had left her purse there. Sure, Saturday night while nearly blitzed, she remembers her purse. Tuesday, after drinking a diet coke and a water, she forgets it.

There is the real sense of how my day or lack thereof went.

No comments: