Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday finally gets here

Yesterday was class in Morehead, KY. It was a long day, but a good one. The class presenters, Ron and Beth Harrison, were great. They were very knowledgeable and very down to earth. I learned a lot. It was a good learn.

I came home tired. I retired early.

Today has been a slow day. Malcolm has been with me. He loves going to work with me. He has a problem with Richard, the carpentry teacher. It is interesting. Every now and then, Malcolm will just instantly dislike someone. I don't know if he gets a vibe off of them or what, but there isn't much you can do to change his mind. He is leery of everyone he meets for the first time, usually. There are some to which he takes an instant liking. I was one of those.

My shop is more crowded now. Mike got some tables in. I had to unload them with the forklift. There was no-one else here that is certified to drive it or willing to drive it. I think it is the unwilling part that got me to drive it. Those that could, wouldn't.

I have been working on designing and drawing the plans for my new classroom.

Tammy is leaving Florida this afternoon. YEAH !!!

No comments: