Friday, February 06, 2009

What a difference a day makes

The temperature is 47°. The snow is disappearing. We are fighting the cold. School is back in session, although, Kyle missed it today since he has a fever of 101°.

I am taking Contact D. Yes, that is it in the picture. Yes, I do write the times I am taking it on the package so I don't forget when I took it or when to take it. I am bright like that.
This is today's dosage marked at 1PM, 5PM, and 9PM. I hope to be in bed asleep for the 1AM dosage, but I doubt it.

Anyway, the day is brighter, literally. The sun is shining. I took my honey out for lunch. It has been a good day. Let's see if we can keep it that way.

4 comments:

Gill said...

Oh great idea writing the times on the packet! I'll try to remember that but probably wont!!
Hope you are all feeling better soon!

WILLOW TREE said...

Yea for sunny days and going out to lunch! It will be 48 tomorrow here in Wisconsin; we'll be grilling out in celebration. Stupid Groundhog. :o) Feel Better!

Blessings, Carolynn

Retro Girl said...

It's warmer here today too! Still tons of snow on the ground...but we can actually see a patch or two of grass!! (There really is grass under there! lol). We're gonna be blessed with 40s/50s for the next few days...but I'm sure somewhere out there, another rude snow cloud is hiding, waiting to sneak back into my area!

Debbie said...

If I forget my cough medicine, my lungs remind me!