Friday, March 31, 2006

Not only is it Friday ....

It is the Friday before SPRING BREAK !!!

It is spring break for my students anyway. I will be working during spring break. I have decided that I might take off Friday next week to spend time at home. Tammy is going to Florida in the morning. She is borrowing a friends van and actually leaving him her Camaro. Yes, shocking.
I will be working on Monday and Tuesday with another electricity teacher on a lesson plan data base for the whole state. Wednesday and Thursday will be spent working on my KTIP portfolio. If I get enough done, I will take off on Friday. I have cleared that with my Principal. She is all for it, since she told me just a few days ago that I was amassing too much comp time and needed to use some of it. Friday looks like a good comp time day.

I will catch you up with the rest of the week and weekend, but right now, it is almost time to go home.

No comments: