Tuesday, July 05, 2005

rebellious teens and Martha

Martha has made the news again by claiming that her house arrest is worse than prison.

PLEASE !

You know, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. She had a cake walk. She messed up and has to pay for it. Wah wah !

All my life I have tried to do the right thing. Tammy and I were at mom and dads tonight for a bit. We were talking about kids and rebellion. Some parents allow their kids to do so much for so long that when they decide to 'crack the whip,' it doesn't work. Dad said they never had that problem. They cracked the whip from day one. I remember being a kids. There were lots of things we didn't do that other kids did. There were places we didn't go that other kids went. We turned out just fine. I can't ever remember feeling like I missed things. I don't think I was underprivileged at all.

If Martha thinks house arrest is worse than prison, we could always send her back.

She is like a teenager that got caught out after curfew and got a slap on the wrist. Now she is crying about how unfair it is, because she always got away with it before.

No comments: