Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Two more days of classes

I just finished two days of classes on some training equipment I inherited from the former program. The classes were in Danville. It was a nice 40 mile one way trip. The classes were fun and informative. That's the kind of classes I like. All I have to do now is convince my Principal and the state that I need the $30,000 that is required to purchase and update the systems that are there.

I have this week of school left and then vacation begins. I will be off 4 weeks over the summer, although I will spend some of that at a teachers conference in Louisville. I have to do that networking thing. For the most part, the teachers I have met are more than willing to share their teaching skills and secrets with the new guys like me.

There is not much else going on around here. We are getting things ready for a picnic this weekend. We are going to spend time with friends and colleagues. There will be burgers and dogs, water balloons and water guns, and vast amounts friends. It hopes to be a good time.

Y'all have fun.


No comments: