Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Counting the days

I am counting the days until vacation time.

time to relax
time to move slowly
time to sleep late
time to sing the night away
time to enjoy life
time to refresh for the new school year awaits

Vacation will start with a bang, albeit a wet bang. I am looking forward to the water gun wars of the coming weekend. There will be much mirth and laughter. It will be good to see some old friends. It is my understanding that some friends from Louisville are even making the trip.

Today has been interesting. Usually, the school and the State are crying that we are spending too much money. Today, my Principal calls me and tells me that I absolutely must spend $800 today, on tools and material. I put my calculating skills to work and spent it all. I like it when they say "Spend."

Well, free time (lunch) is over.
Y'all have a great day.

"Semper et infirmi est animi exiguique voluptas Ultio."
Revenge is always the weak pleasure of a little and narrow mind.

1 comment:

TammyJ said...

There is one other thing that will happen during your time off.. you will be pampered.. loved.. and hopefully we will get to spend some time alone.. I know we are together everyday.. but there are just times when I want you all to myself.. I am just greedy that way.. love you...