Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Troubled blogging

I have been unable to blog from work the last couple days. There is some glitch that will not allow blogs to come up. It is odd. Yesterday, It allowed some blogs and just ignored requests for others. Today, it ignores all requests. My attempts to pull up the blogger dashboard cause a "Gateway Timeout".

I thought I would jump on her at home and post a bit, since I will be out of town tomorrow for a Program Assessment Workshop.

Tammy and the kids are going as well. They will make a day of shopping and going to sights near
Mt Vernon, KY. The last Workshop like this that I attended began at 9 am and ended around 1 pm. Hopefully, this one will follow suit. I have a friend that lives in Mt Vernon and I would love to catch up with him and grab a bite to eat.

The past couple days have been rather uneventful. My truck is fixed (fuel pump.)

Chella and Justin went to the store on Monday and the cops were called. The dude behind the counter accused her of stealing. He said she was in the night before. She wasn't. I am quite sure Chella let her mouth get away with her. He told her the cops were coming and she had to wait. They waited about 20 minutes and left. A police officer stopped them about half way home. By then, Tammy had gone out to see what was taking so long. She arrived to pick them up about the time the cop showed up.

She went to the store and talked to the dude. He told her that her son was stealing as well. Kyle is 10 yrs old. She raised her eyebrows, and her indignation, and said, "You wanna say that again?" He didn't say a word.

The cop showed up at the store, running his mouth. He told her she couldn't be there. She had requested to see the manager. She told him that everything was fine until he showed up with his bullshit. "You can't talk to me like that," he said. "I just did," she replied. She started to leave. "You cant leave," he said. "Watch me," she said. "Are you going to arrest me and charge me with asking to see a manager?"

gotta love her.

Just a regular day around here.

No comments: