Tuesday, April 18, 2006

CATS testing !!

The students are CATS testing ... Hold on, I'll find out what CATS is ... OK ... Commonwealth Accountability Testing System ... Wow .. That's a mouthful.

Anyway, my students are all CATS testing this week. This means that I have no students until after lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. It is a paperwork catch up time.

Oh yeah, by the way, I finished my internship yesterday. Dr Davis observed me teaching. He checked out my portfolio. He gave me 3's across the board. My internship is completed. Now I just have to finish my New Teachers Institute class and my year is done. The NTI class is all the classes I needed in the first year. Next semester, I have to begin classes in earnest to complete my teaching degree.

Other than that, the weekend and week were quiet.

We are still awaiting word on the mortgage thing so we can proceed with the idea of buying the house in Mt Sterling.

I'll keep ya informed.

1 comment:

Retro Girl said...

Way to go on the road to your teaching degree!! You are such a rockstar!!

I have some cats, if you wanna test them too?! lol....