Friday, January 14, 2011

week two closing

Week two at work is coming to a close. It has been a busy week and a sore feet week as well. The weight progress continues though, unabated by the including of a 40 hour work week.

This morning, marking the near close of my 23rd week of modifications to my diet and exercise, brought new results via the scale. My net weight loss for the 23 weeks is 88 pounds. My waist has shrunk 13 inches since I began.

I figure I walk about 2 to 3 miles a day at work, so, although my usual morning walks have been relegated to weekends only, my miles walked has continued to climb. Yesterday, I surpassed the 200 mile mark in miles walked.

When I started, the task of losing 130 pounds seemed quite daunting. however, now, with the weight of 88 pounds behind me, pushing me to continue, the journey keeps getting easier. I still remain vigilant so as not to slide back into old habits. it is so easy to do.

Onward and less-ward ..

1 comment:

Venom said...

Wow Ron, 88 lbs down is amazing - the last 52(?) should be gone by summer at the rate you're going. Good for you.