Sunday, April 01, 2007

Still here and Spring Break (sorta)

Granny continues her defiance of dying. She refuses. She has such a high value placed on life that she refuses to relinquish it one minute too soon. Four weeks without food or water (save some water under her tongue from time to time,) and she is still hanging on.

Next week is Spring Break for Clark County. I still have to work. I am taking 3 students to Louisville to compete in the SkillsUSA Kentucky State Competition. I will be working (plus 19 hours OT .. Well .. Comp Time) Monday thru Thursday. It is going to be a busy time. The best thing about it is that TJ will be with me for the week. I love taking her on my state work trips. It makes the week so much better.

I am taking a laptop with me so I will be able to blog while there, and keep up with my email on all of my email accounts (I only have 10 between home, work, and college.)

Time to get ready for Church this morning. Y'all have a great day.

1 comment:

Retro Girl said...

Still keeping you all in my prayers...thinking of you a lot.
Hope Granny is at least comfortable...and resting through this.

Hug my girl TJ for me *HUGS******